Sunday, June 19, 2011

Midnight Cravings - Easy Banana Bread



















I'm weird with bananas. I always buy them, forget to eat them, then dump them in the freezer when they get brown. Srsly. I have a freezer full of brown, rock hard bananas. Which, I suppose is a good thing when I start having mad cravings for banana bread! 

 1/2 cup butter, soft
1 cup sugar 
3 banana, fully ripe
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup roughly chopped walnuts (optional) 
2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda 
1 cup chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350degrees F. 
Beat butter and sugar together. Add eggs and walnuts. 
Mix in flour, salt and soda.
Add bananas and chocolate chips. 
Stir well. 
Pour into 2 greased loaf pans and bake for 50 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...