Monday, July 18, 2011

Sugar Rush - Maple Baked Brie with Walnuts

(photo coming soon)
I love party pieces. Especially when it requires minimal effort and yields maximum results. Baked brie falls into this category with ease. You have the ability when serving this dish to be amazing,you can whip it up quickly, wearing a fabulous LBD and sky-high heels with no mess, no fuss in no time at all. I have tried a few different kinda of baked brie, but I only feature my favourites. Try this, and fall in love.

1 round Brie cheese (about 14 ounces)
1 cup walnuts, chopped
2 cups real maple syrup

Preheat oven to 200degrees F. Place cheese into a baking dish (or an awesome brie baking dish - like I got (and have now borrowed) my mom in small town Quebec a few years ago).
Sprinkle with walnuts and pour syrup over.
Bake until cheese warms and softens, about 10 mins. Serve cheese with thinly sliced fresh baguette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...