Saturday, November 19, 2011

Take it Easy - Warm Avocado with Prawns



















Bonjour from bed!
After an insanely busy two weeks I have finally found time to eat the avocado sitting in my fridge. Trust me, I was pretty excited.Now, I was going to make my fabulous guacamole, but that would require me making my fabulous nachos, and that seemed a bit to involved for me today. So instead, I threw this together for a quick snack. The warm avocado with the spicy shrimp is awesome, try adding quinoa to this, it would be great.



1 avocado, sliced
10 large prawns, peeled & deveined
1 teaspoon, olive oil
1 teaspoon Saltwater Chili Lime Seasoning (sea salt and fresh pepper is also awesome)

Add prawns and olive oil to a fry pan, stir to coat, add seasoning.
Cook until pink, and add avocado. Stir carefully not to bruise avocado, and warm for approximately 5 minutes.
Wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...