Monday, October 17, 2011

Swinging with Springsteen - Smoked Salmon Scrambled Eggs



















Brace yourself. 
I'm back. 
And have A LOT of smoked salmon to eat. 
That said, welcome to dinner at my place. On the books for tonight, an order of The Best of Bruce Springsteen and smoked salmon scrambled eggs. 
Perhaps not the snazzy thing to make, when you think of everything you can do with this particular ingredient, but it's easy and simply wonderful. So, in my opinion, make it the perfect Monday meal. I bought frozen smoked salmon, my grocery store didn't have any fresh, fresh is best, but frozen will do almost as good.

4 eggs
1 1/2 tablespoons milk
1 tablespoon milk
1 teaspoon chopped chives
3 oz smoked salmon
salt & pepper to taste

In a small frypan, melt butter.
Beat eggs, milk and chives in a small bowl, add to pan. Cook until almost set, about 4 mins.
Add salmon. I always chop it slightly, but it will fall apart on its own. Cook for another minute.
Serve garnished with chives and tomato slices.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...