Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's all in the sauce - Honey Mustard Chicken

The marinade for this drives me crazy - it smells SO good.
It's great for company, and it tastes like you slaved for hours.
I found this online years ago, and I've been loving it ever since.

4 - 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup melted butter
1/2 cup honey Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon curry powder (trust me, its not the same without it!)

Arrange chicken breasts in a 11X9 baking dish.
Mix honey, butter, mustard salt and curry powder together, pour over chicken.
This can be prepared the day before a kept in the fridge tightly covered with a lid or plastic wrap.
Preheat the oven to 375degrees F. Cook for 1 hour in the centre of the oven, turning pieces over 4 or 5 times during cooking time to ensure even coating.

I always serve this with rice and balsamic asparagus.

** Note: Always make sure to check all labels, but I have made this for my mother who is Celiac, and she loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...